Loading...
Loading...

Friday, August 24, 2018

Here’s every single time the Kardashian-Jenners have posed nude — ever



Yes, every single one

It sounds bad, but every time I think about the Kardashians, I just think about a whole buncha body parts.Not because I think that's all they are. I mean, I watch KUWTK and know they have sparkling personalities. Kim would totally comfort me if I cried. I guess it's because they're all over. And they just look so…damn…good. They are modern art. Hottest part of this generation. Legitimate sex icons. Like, if Marilyn Monroe wasn't dead, I would make a joke about her being dead in a ditch right now. 






I've collected every naked pic the Kardashians have ever taken to inform and educate all of my faithful readers about this important time in art history. If you're into looking atgirls, you're welcome. If you're into looking like hot girls, I'm so, so sorry








Advertise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

5/slider-recent

Labels

Flickr

blogger